Jan 25, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
“He thought he was on a road trip to Dallas. But he was on a freeway to Hell…”
Sure, the new “The Black Mamba”
advertisement movie is not going to be cheesy. It has Bruce Willis in it, how could it not be cheesy?
We told you before that Kobe and director Robert Rodriguez had hooked up to do a short film that might in some way happen to try and sell some Nike shoes. And that Kobe was getting the full Hollywood star treatment because of it.
Now we have the official trailer for you to watch and it looks like a typical Hollywood blockbuster — cool look, lots of effects, we’ll worry about the script thing later. The entire movie is expected to drop around All-Star Weekend.
And is there a difference between a road trip to Dallas and one to Hell?
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, leaves dent (VIDEO) 0
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 5
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29