Jan 25, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
“He thought he was on a road trip to Dallas. But he was on a freeway to Hell…”
Sure, the new “The Black Mamba”
advertisement movie is not going to be cheesy. It has Bruce Willis in it, how could it not be cheesy?
We told you before that Kobe and director Robert Rodriguez had hooked up to do a short film that might in some way happen to try and sell some Nike shoes. And that Kobe was getting the full Hollywood star treatment because of it.
Now we have the official trailer for you to watch and it looks like a typical Hollywood blockbuster — cool look, lots of effects, we’ll worry about the script thing later. The entire movie is expected to drop around All-Star Weekend.
And is there a difference between a road trip to Dallas and one to Hell?
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12