Jan 25, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
“He thought he was on a road trip to Dallas. But he was on a freeway to Hell…”
Sure, the new “The Black Mamba”
advertisement movie is not going to be cheesy. It has Bruce Willis in it, how could it not be cheesy?
We told you before that Kobe and director Robert Rodriguez had hooked up to do a short film that might in some way happen to try and sell some Nike shoes. And that Kobe was getting the full Hollywood star treatment because of it.
Now we have the official trailer for you to watch and it looks like a typical Hollywood blockbuster — cool look, lots of effects, we’ll worry about the script thing later. The entire movie is expected to drop around All-Star Weekend.
And is there a difference between a road trip to Dallas and one to Hell?
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7