Jan 25, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
“He thought he was on a road trip to Dallas. But he was on a freeway to Hell…”
Sure, the new “The Black Mamba”
advertisement movie is not going to be cheesy. It has Bruce Willis in it, how could it not be cheesy?
We told you before that Kobe and director Robert Rodriguez had hooked up to do a short film that might in some way happen to try and sell some Nike shoes. And that Kobe was getting the full Hollywood star treatment because of it.
Now we have the official trailer for you to watch and it looks like a typical Hollywood blockbuster — cool look, lots of effects, we’ll worry about the script thing later. The entire movie is expected to drop around All-Star Weekend.
And is there a difference between a road trip to Dallas and one to Hell?
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11