Jan 25, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
There was David West and the elbow fade away for the Hornets. Brook Lopez moved into the middle of the lane and hit the jump hook for the Nets despite a sad and funny attempted foul by the Cavaliers. There was Rudy Gay from the baseline winning it for the Grizzlies.
Three dramatic game winning shots on one night. And so to get you ready for tonight’s action, we revisit one last time the three game-winning shots from Monday night. Enjoy the video.
Which one was the best? I’ll take West for the win.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24