Jan 25, 2011, 4:58 PM EDT
There was David West and the elbow fade away for the Hornets. Brook Lopez moved into the middle of the lane and hit the jump hook for the Nets despite a sad and funny attempted foul by the Cavaliers. There was Rudy Gay from the baseline winning it for the Grizzlies.
Three dramatic game winning shots on one night. And so to get you ready for tonight’s action, we revisit one last time the three game-winning shots from Monday night. Enjoy the video.
Which one was the best? I’ll take West for the win.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2