Jan 25, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
There was David West and the elbow fade away for the Hornets. Brook Lopez moved into the middle of the lane and hit the jump hook for the Nets despite a sad and funny attempted foul by the Cavaliers. There was Rudy Gay from the baseline winning it for the Grizzlies.
Three dramatic game winning shots on one night. And so to get you ready for tonight’s action, we revisit one last time the three game-winning shots from Monday night. Enjoy the video.
Which one was the best? I’ll take West for the win.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 39
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20