Jan 25, 2011, 4:58 PM EDT
There was David West and the elbow fade away for the Hornets. Brook Lopez moved into the middle of the lane and hit the jump hook for the Nets despite a sad and funny attempted foul by the Cavaliers. There was Rudy Gay from the baseline winning it for the Grizzlies.
Three dramatic game winning shots on one night. And so to get you ready for tonight’s action, we revisit one last time the three game-winning shots from Monday night. Enjoy the video.
Which one was the best? I’ll take West for the win.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20