Jan 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
Would you pay the price of a gumball to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
If so, you’re in luck — there are tickets available online for as little as .25¢ each at StubHub, as SLAM noticed when they looked. Why they looked, we have no idea. But we did and tickets were down to .11¢ for the upper levels and you could get tickets in the lower bowl for $9 each.
If you go through the Nets themselves you have to pay a whopping $10 for an upper level seat (and $7.50 to TicketMaster, the ultimate evil empire).
Supply and demand at work. Lots of supply… but why no demand people? We could see the Cavaliers with one of their few chances to snap their 13-game losing streak. You get to see Christian Eyenga get key minutes. How often does that kind of traveling show come to town?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 1
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31