Jan 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
Would you pay the price of a gumball to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
If so, you’re in luck — there are tickets available online for as little as .25¢ each at StubHub, as SLAM noticed when they looked. Why they looked, we have no idea. But we did and tickets were down to .11¢ for the upper levels and you could get tickets in the lower bowl for $9 each.
If you go through the Nets themselves you have to pay a whopping $10 for an upper level seat (and $7.50 to TicketMaster, the ultimate evil empire).
Supply and demand at work. Lots of supply… but why no demand people? We could see the Cavaliers with one of their few chances to snap their 13-game losing streak. You get to see Christian Eyenga get key minutes. How often does that kind of traveling show come to town?
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 42
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4