Jan 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
Would you pay the price of a gumball to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
If so, you’re in luck — there are tickets available online for as little as .25¢ each at StubHub, as SLAM noticed when they looked. Why they looked, we have no idea. But we did and tickets were down to .11¢ for the upper levels and you could get tickets in the lower bowl for $9 each.
If you go through the Nets themselves you have to pay a whopping $10 for an upper level seat (and $7.50 to TicketMaster, the ultimate evil empire).
Supply and demand at work. Lots of supply… but why no demand people? We could see the Cavaliers with one of their few chances to snap their 13-game losing streak. You get to see Christian Eyenga get key minutes. How often does that kind of traveling show come to town?
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18