Jan 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Would you pay the price of a gumball to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
If so, you’re in luck — there are tickets available online for as little as .25¢ each at StubHub, as SLAM noticed when they looked. Why they looked, we have no idea. But we did and tickets were down to .11¢ for the upper levels and you could get tickets in the lower bowl for $9 each.
If you go through the Nets themselves you have to pay a whopping $10 for an upper level seat (and $7.50 to TicketMaster, the ultimate evil empire).
Supply and demand at work. Lots of supply… but why no demand people? We could see the Cavaliers with one of their few chances to snap their 13-game losing streak. You get to see Christian Eyenga get key minutes. How often does that kind of traveling show come to town?
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)