Jan 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Would you pay the price of a gumball to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
If so, you’re in luck — there are tickets available online for as little as .25¢ each at StubHub, as SLAM noticed when they looked. Why they looked, we have no idea. But we did and tickets were down to .11¢ for the upper levels and you could get tickets in the lower bowl for $9 each.
If you go through the Nets themselves you have to pay a whopping $10 for an upper level seat (and $7.50 to TicketMaster, the ultimate evil empire).
Supply and demand at work. Lots of supply… but why no demand people? We could see the Cavaliers with one of their few chances to snap their 13-game losing streak. You get to see Christian Eyenga get key minutes. How often does that kind of traveling show come to town?
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12