Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
In case you missed it, Kevin Durant hit one of those superstar shots Saturday night — a game winning three from pretty much the first row of seats to beat the Knicks.
Danilo Gallinari defended this well, he didn’t give Durant a lane to drive, and while maybe he could have had a hand more in the face this was just one of those insane shots that the elite guys hit and you shrug and move on. Durant is one of those elite guys.
This was the best shot of the weekend. No doubt.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9