Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
In case you missed it, Kevin Durant hit one of those superstar shots Saturday night — a game winning three from pretty much the first row of seats to beat the Knicks.
Danilo Gallinari defended this well, he didn’t give Durant a lane to drive, and while maybe he could have had a hand more in the face this was just one of those insane shots that the elite guys hit and you shrug and move on. Durant is one of those elite guys.
This was the best shot of the weekend. No doubt.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 0
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 17
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14