Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
In case you missed it, Kevin Durant hit one of those superstar shots Saturday night — a game winning three from pretty much the first row of seats to beat the Knicks.
Danilo Gallinari defended this well, he didn’t give Durant a lane to drive, and while maybe he could have had a hand more in the face this was just one of those insane shots that the elite guys hit and you shrug and move on. Durant is one of those elite guys.
This was the best shot of the weekend. No doubt.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13