Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
In case you missed it, Kevin Durant hit one of those superstar shots Saturday night — a game winning three from pretty much the first row of seats to beat the Knicks.
Danilo Gallinari defended this well, he didn’t give Durant a lane to drive, and while maybe he could have had a hand more in the face this was just one of those insane shots that the elite guys hit and you shrug and move on. Durant is one of those elite guys.
This was the best shot of the weekend. No doubt.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7