Jan 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Once upon a time, there was a man. Okay, I don’t think that’s verifiable at this point. All of our evidence seems to suggest he’s somehow more than a man. Some sort of part-man, part-robot, part-beast combination. A man-beast-bot. Anyway, he did something insane that involved jumping again last night. Observe.
That’s a tasty meatball.
Griffin finished with 30-18-8, two assists shy of a triple double. He hit 9-10 from the stripe and even nailed a three. A three. Which is like a T-Rex suddenly understanding deductive logic. In short, we’re doomed, and I recommend we barricade ourselves in the cities before Griffin takes to burninating the countryside.
You know, they say the biggest threat to mankind is our insatiable thirst for war. I disagree. It’s Blake Griffin.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 9
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16