Jan 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Once upon a time, there was a man. Okay, I don’t think that’s verifiable at this point. All of our evidence seems to suggest he’s somehow more than a man. Some sort of part-man, part-robot, part-beast combination. A man-beast-bot. Anyway, he did something insane that involved jumping again last night. Observe.
That’s a tasty meatball.
Griffin finished with 30-18-8, two assists shy of a triple double. He hit 9-10 from the stripe and even nailed a three. A three. Which is like a T-Rex suddenly understanding deductive logic. In short, we’re doomed, and I recommend we barricade ourselves in the cities before Griffin takes to burninating the countryside.
You know, they say the biggest threat to mankind is our insatiable thirst for war. I disagree. It’s Blake Griffin.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15