Jan 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Once upon a time, there was a man. Okay, I don’t think that’s verifiable at this point. All of our evidence seems to suggest he’s somehow more than a man. Some sort of part-man, part-robot, part-beast combination. A man-beast-bot. Anyway, he did something insane that involved jumping again last night. Observe.
That’s a tasty meatball.
Griffin finished with 30-18-8, two assists shy of a triple double. He hit 9-10 from the stripe and even nailed a three. A three. Which is like a T-Rex suddenly understanding deductive logic. In short, we’re doomed, and I recommend we barricade ourselves in the cities before Griffin takes to burninating the countryside.
You know, they say the biggest threat to mankind is our insatiable thirst for war. I disagree. It’s Blake Griffin.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)