Jan 23, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Darrelle Revis has himself a pretty big day this afternoon as he tries to help lead the Jets to the Super Bowl against the Lakers of the NFL, the Pittsburgh Steelers. But he has also engaged in an interesting exercise. Having kids posterize Amar’e Stoudemire. Kind of.
And of course, Amar’e got his revenge. Check it out.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65