Jan 23, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Darrelle Revis has himself a pretty big day this afternoon as he tries to help lead the Jets to the Super Bowl against the Lakers of the NFL, the Pittsburgh Steelers. But he has also engaged in an interesting exercise. Having kids posterize Amar’e Stoudemire. Kind of.
And of course, Amar’e got his revenge. Check it out.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8