Jan 23, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Darrelle Revis has himself a pretty big day this afternoon as he tries to help lead the Jets to the Super Bowl against the Lakers of the NFL, the Pittsburgh Steelers. But he has also engaged in an interesting exercise. Having kids posterize Amar’e Stoudemire. Kind of.
And of course, Amar’e got his revenge. Check it out.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12