Jan 21, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
Then there are the improvised circus shots where a guy just throws it up and it’s like Christmas when it drops.
Which brings us to Rudy Fernandez last night, who has some very practiced shots. This, however, is not one of them. Counts just the same, though.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11