Jan 21, 2011, 10:28 AM EDT
Then there are the improvised circus shots where a guy just throws it up and it’s like Christmas when it drops.
Which brings us to Rudy Fernandez last night, who has some very practiced shots. This, however, is not one of them. Counts just the same, though.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9