Jan 20, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Monta Ellis may well get left out of the All-Star Game, and it will be an injustice when it happens. (And then you will look at the guards you would have had to knock out of the game to get him there, and you will shrug and say it’s impossible.)
He got the Warriors the win over the Pacers Wednesday with a beautiful isolation play — a crossover to get a little separation, a couple quick dribbles to get to his spot at the elbow and a sweet jumper.
It was an All-Star’s move.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10