Jan 20, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Monta Ellis may well get left out of the All-Star Game, and it will be an injustice when it happens. (And then you will look at the guards you would have had to knock out of the game to get him there, and you will shrug and say it’s impossible.)
He got the Warriors the win over the Pacers Wednesday with a beautiful isolation play — a crossover to get a little separation, a couple quick dribbles to get to his spot at the elbow and a sweet jumper.
It was an All-Star’s move.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15