Jan 20, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Monta Ellis may well get left out of the All-Star Game, and it will be an injustice when it happens. (And then you will look at the guards you would have had to knock out of the game to get him there, and you will shrug and say it’s impossible.)
He got the Warriors the win over the Pacers Wednesday with a beautiful isolation play — a crossover to get a little separation, a couple quick dribbles to get to his spot at the elbow and a sweet jumper.
It was an All-Star’s move.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 1
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 27
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7