Jan 20, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Monta Ellis may well get left out of the All-Star Game, and it will be an injustice when it happens. (And then you will look at the guards you would have had to knock out of the game to get him there, and you will shrug and say it’s impossible.)
He got the Warriors the win over the Pacers Wednesday with a beautiful isolation play — a crossover to get a little separation, a couple quick dribbles to get to his spot at the elbow and a sweet jumper.
It was an All-Star’s move.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 12
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 6
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (50)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)