Jan 20, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer sat out the Bulls game against the Bobcats and the end result was a sputtering Chicago offense and a loss.
Thursday night’s opponent, the Dallas Mavericks, is far better than Charlotte (did you see them whip the Lakers last night?), but the Bulls will remain without Boozer it appears.
“He hasn’t been able to do anything basketball-wise,” coach Tom Thibodeau said. “The swelling is down. He’s moving without a limp. Once (trainer Fred Tedeschi) clears him, he’ll be back out there. We just want to be smart about that and make sure he’s completely healthy.”
No Boozer, no Joakim Noah makes it tough sledding for the Bulls to have any real presence in the paint on either end of the floor.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18