Jan 20, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer sat out the Bulls game against the Bobcats and the end result was a sputtering Chicago offense and a loss.
Thursday night’s opponent, the Dallas Mavericks, is far better than Charlotte (did you see them whip the Lakers last night?), but the Bulls will remain without Boozer it appears.
“He hasn’t been able to do anything basketball-wise,” coach Tom Thibodeau said. “The swelling is down. He’s moving without a limp. Once (trainer Fred Tedeschi) clears him, he’ll be back out there. We just want to be smart about that and make sure he’s completely healthy.”
No Boozer, no Joakim Noah makes it tough sledding for the Bulls to have any real presence in the paint on either end of the floor.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 3
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 13
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36