Jan 20, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Carlos Boozer sat out the Bulls game against the Bobcats and the end result was a sputtering Chicago offense and a loss.
Thursday night’s opponent, the Dallas Mavericks, is far better than Charlotte (did you see them whip the Lakers last night?), but the Bulls will remain without Boozer it appears.
“He hasn’t been able to do anything basketball-wise,” coach Tom Thibodeau said. “The swelling is down. He’s moving without a limp. Once (trainer Fred Tedeschi) clears him, he’ll be back out there. We just want to be smart about that and make sure he’s completely healthy.”
No Boozer, no Joakim Noah makes it tough sledding for the Bulls to have any real presence in the paint on either end of the floor.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 19
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 51
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18