Jan 20, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
This was about the best possible outcome when the words “Blazers” and “knee surgery” are in the same sentence.
Marcus Camby’s knee surgery was deemed a success by the doctors and he is expected to miss about three weeks, the Blazers have announced.
“We’re pleased with the outcome of today’s surgery, and look forward to seeing Marcus back on the court soon,” Blazers’ GM Rich Cho said in a released statement. “In the meantime, we have confidence in our frontcourt players to step into the void left by Marcus and help us continue to win games.”
That’s the hard part, the winning games thing (although they did it Wednesday night against a stubborn Kings team).
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7