Jan 19, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Want to know where NBA players often eat? The Cheesecake Factory is the most discussed.
But a lot of players are also big fans of Chipotle, the chain of burrito restaurants. Freshly made, big portions that are filling, you can make sure it is pretty healthy, not going to spend all your per diem on it. Popular spot for players to hit up.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 9
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 6
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4