Jan 19, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Want to know where NBA players often eat? The Cheesecake Factory is the most discussed.
But a lot of players are also big fans of Chipotle, the chain of burrito restaurants. Freshly made, big portions that are filling, you can make sure it is pretty healthy, not going to spend all your per diem on it. Popular spot for players to hit up.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 4
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 3
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10