Jan 19, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Want to know where NBA players often eat? The Cheesecake Factory is the most discussed.
But a lot of players are also big fans of Chipotle, the chain of burrito restaurants. Freshly made, big portions that are filling, you can make sure it is pretty healthy, not going to spend all your per diem on it. Popular spot for players to hit up.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18