Jan 19, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Want to know where NBA players often eat? The Cheesecake Factory is the most discussed.
But a lot of players are also big fans of Chipotle, the chain of burrito restaurants. Freshly made, big portions that are filling, you can make sure it is pretty healthy, not going to spend all your per diem on it. Popular spot for players to hit up.
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 0
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5
- Kobe Bryant passes 32,000 career points milestone 6