Jan 19, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Want to know where NBA players often eat? The Cheesecake Factory is the most discussed.
But a lot of players are also big fans of Chipotle, the chain of burrito restaurants. Freshly made, big portions that are filling, you can make sure it is pretty healthy, not going to spend all your per diem on it. Popular spot for players to hit up.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8