Lil’ Wayne smacks LeBron James, Dwyane Wade

Jan 19, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT

The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show Getty Images

Rapper Lil’ Wayne is one of the handful of those lucky Americans who can afford courtside NBA seats — thank you very much “Lollipop.”

But when you’re paying for those seats, say to see the Miami Heat take on the New Orleans Hornets, you expect a little respect. Especially when everyone else was smacking LeBron around and Wayne stood up for the man and his moves.

Lil’ Wayne will not be ignored.

“Them n—s never speak to a n—-,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N—- spent all that money on them f—– tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bitch-ass n—-. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”

That’s an excerpt of his new Rolling Stone interview, where he also discusses such exciting topics as playing UNO in prison (via SLAM).

1. stopjocknmyswag - Jan 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM

WTH????? Really???? Who is he that everybody on the court should take notice of? Why does he expect, no demand that these atheletes take their mind off the game and hollar at him? Whatever, anything for press.

2. otisls - Jan 19, 2011 at 3:11 PM

with that vernacular, I’d avert him as well;

3. goforthanddie - Jan 19, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Maybe if he were someone who mattered to anyone besides himself…

4. hnirobert3 - Jan 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM

So Lil Wayne is sad that LBJ and Wade didn’t say hi to him? =(

5. davidly - Jan 19, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Don’ nuttin’, man, dang! Homin nutter tangs!

6. ibejeph - Jan 19, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Is there a translation service for Lil’ Wayne into English? I can’t tell if he is calling out Wade and LeBron or upset over movie tickets.

• savocabol1 - Jan 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM

White/unhip/regular people translation: It hurts my feelings that Lebron and Wade do not shake my hand and exchange pleasantries before and/or after games like so many other athletes do.

On a related note: Lil Wayne just became my new favorite rapper.

• southbeachtalent - Jan 24, 2011 at 1:40 PM

so your black/hip/and special? nice!

Don’t look now Wayne Drake’s sleeping with your girl…….AGAIN!

7. southbeachtalent - Jan 24, 2011 at 1:34 PM

hmmm here’s an off the wall theory….. because they couldn’t care less about your presence.

Sounds like wayne has a man crush.

8. favrefan - Jan 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM

you such a thug then why you didn’t pull your pistol? Fake

9. bige777 - Jan 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM

AWWW. :( they wont talk to you awww. Boo hoo
    “I aint even rootin fo dem n-, why come they cant say was Sup”

Ever though that just as you don’t like there team they don’t like ya wack raps either!

10. gbsfinest420 - Feb 19, 2013 at 9:24 AM

The self proclaimed new tupac seems to be acting like a Lil bitch

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches