Jan 19, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Rapper Lil’ Wayne is one of the handful of those lucky Americans who can afford courtside NBA seats — thank you very much “Lollipop.”
But when you’re paying for those seats, say to see the Miami Heat take on the New Orleans Hornets, you expect a little respect. Especially when everyone else was smacking LeBron around and Wayne stood up for the man and his moves.
Lil’ Wayne will not be ignored.
“Them n—s never speak to a n—-,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N—- spent all that money on them f—– tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bitch-ass n—-. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9