Jan 19, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Rapper Lil’ Wayne is one of the handful of those lucky Americans who can afford courtside NBA seats — thank you very much “Lollipop.”
But when you’re paying for those seats, say to see the Miami Heat take on the New Orleans Hornets, you expect a little respect. Especially when everyone else was smacking LeBron around and Wayne stood up for the man and his moves.
Lil’ Wayne will not be ignored.
“Them n—s never speak to a n—-,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N—- spent all that money on them f—– tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bitch-ass n—-. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 25
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 28
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 3
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10