Jan 19, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Rapper Lil’ Wayne is one of the handful of those lucky Americans who can afford courtside NBA seats — thank you very much “Lollipop.”
But when you’re paying for those seats, say to see the Miami Heat take on the New Orleans Hornets, you expect a little respect. Especially when everyone else was smacking LeBron around and Wayne stood up for the man and his moves.
Lil’ Wayne will not be ignored.
“Them n—s never speak to a n—-,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N—- spent all that money on them f—– tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bitch-ass n—-. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26