Jan 19, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks can be so much fun in transition, you wonder why they play at the 23rd fastest pace in the league?
In transition you get you get to see Atlanta create chances with their athleticism. Two parts of this dunk are impressive. Of course, there is Josh Smith of the Hawks running the floor, using his body to shield the ball then going in for the huge roundhouse dunk. But check out the pass from Mike Bibby as well. That is a thing of beauty, the kind of thing we expected from Bibby a decade ago.
Finally, credit to Miami’s Joel Anthony for going for the block rather than just getting out of the way.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4