Jan 19, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks can be so much fun in transition, you wonder why they play at the 23rd fastest pace in the league?
In transition you get you get to see Atlanta create chances with their athleticism. Two parts of this dunk are impressive. Of course, there is Josh Smith of the Hawks running the floor, using his body to shield the ball then going in for the huge roundhouse dunk. But check out the pass from Mike Bibby as well. That is a thing of beauty, the kind of thing we expected from Bibby a decade ago.
Finally, credit to Miami’s Joel Anthony for going for the block rather than just getting out of the way.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15