Jan 19, 2011, 8:44 AM EST
The Atlanta Hawks can be so much fun in transition, you wonder why they play at the 23rd fastest pace in the league?
In transition you get you get to see Atlanta create chances with their athleticism. Two parts of this dunk are impressive. Of course, there is Josh Smith of the Hawks running the floor, using his body to shield the ball then going in for the huge roundhouse dunk. But check out the pass from Mike Bibby as well. That is a thing of beauty, the kind of thing we expected from Bibby a decade ago.
Finally, credit to Miami’s Joel Anthony for going for the block rather than just getting out of the way.
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 0
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 2
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 3
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9