Jan 19, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks can be so much fun in transition, you wonder why they play at the 23rd fastest pace in the league?
In transition you get you get to see Atlanta create chances with their athleticism. Two parts of this dunk are impressive. Of course, there is Josh Smith of the Hawks running the floor, using his body to shield the ball then going in for the huge roundhouse dunk. But check out the pass from Mike Bibby as well. That is a thing of beauty, the kind of thing we expected from Bibby a decade ago.
Finally, credit to Miami’s Joel Anthony for going for the block rather than just getting out of the way.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 35
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 12
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 29
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 28
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64