Jan 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Anthony Morrow’s hamstring will have kept him out of the lineup for 17 games as of Wednesday night. If you don’t think that has impacted the Nets, you haven’t watched Stephen Graham play the two guard.
But Morrow is expected to return this weekend to the team, maybe by Friday night, according to the twitter of Ben Couch, the official Nets.com writer.
Morrow is athletic and can stretch the floor — he was shooting 41.1 percent from three in the first 25 games. He was giving he Nets 12.8 points per game and while the rest of his game had not been as efficient as hoped (or as it had been in Golden State) he was playing much better than his replacements.
Of course, this is assuming he is still a Net on Friday. That is likely, but Morrow has been one of the players expected to be shipped out to Denver if the Carmelo Anthony trade ever comes to fruition.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 17
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 37