Jan 18, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Around this time of year, a month before the trade deadline, you’d be hard pressed to find an NBA player who wasn’t asked about in trade talks.
But some of those are more interesting, more likely to be moved than others.
Not much may come of this. The Wizards need Hinrich as the guy who can come in and settle down the offense when John Wall gets a little to fast and reckless. But they are also a rebuilding team, and if you can offer something that truly benefits the Wizards three years from now, they have to consider it.
Just another name to watch. There will be a lot of those in the next month.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85