Jan 18, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Around this time of year, a month before the trade deadline, you’d be hard pressed to find an NBA player who wasn’t asked about in trade talks.
But some of those are more interesting, more likely to be moved than others.
Not much may come of this. The Wizards need Hinrich as the guy who can come in and settle down the offense when John Wall gets a little to fast and reckless. But they are also a rebuilding team, and if you can offer something that truly benefits the Wizards three years from now, they have to consider it.
Just another name to watch. There will be a lot of those in the next month.
- Report: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 0
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 3
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 3
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2