Jan 18, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Around this time of year, a month before the trade deadline, you’d be hard pressed to find an NBA player who wasn’t asked about in trade talks.
But some of those are more interesting, more likely to be moved than others.
Not much may come of this. The Wizards need Hinrich as the guy who can come in and settle down the offense when John Wall gets a little to fast and reckless. But they are also a rebuilding team, and if you can offer something that truly benefits the Wizards three years from now, they have to consider it.
Just another name to watch. There will be a lot of those in the next month.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 18
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 38
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 63
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 59
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40