Jan 18, 2011, 6:49 PM EST
Around this time of year, a month before the trade deadline, you’d be hard pressed to find an NBA player who wasn’t asked about in trade talks.
But some of those are more interesting, more likely to be moved than others.
Not much may come of this. The Wizards need Hinrich as the guy who can come in and settle down the offense when John Wall gets a little to fast and reckless. But they are also a rebuilding team, and if you can offer something that truly benefits the Wizards three years from now, they have to consider it.
Just another name to watch. There will be a lot of those in the next month.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20