Jan 18, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Around this time of year, a month before the trade deadline, you’d be hard pressed to find an NBA player who wasn’t asked about in trade talks.
But some of those are more interesting, more likely to be moved than others.
Not much may come of this. The Wizards need Hinrich as the guy who can come in and settle down the offense when John Wall gets a little to fast and reckless. But they are also a rebuilding team, and if you can offer something that truly benefits the Wizards three years from now, they have to consider it.
Just another name to watch. There will be a lot of those in the next month.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24