Jan 18, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
It was a fitting end to the Celtics and Magic — if Kevin Garnett had not been back in this game, the Celtics would not have won. Less for any specific play he made than the different, more intense energy the Celtics have when he is on the court.
This was the best game of the day and KG sealed it with a smart little steal. Good anticipation (and long arms) by Garnett, bad choice by Jameer Nelson.
Tough ending for the Magic but hard to think of a more appropriate one.
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 23
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 28
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay