Jan 18, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
It was a fitting end to the Celtics and Magic — if Kevin Garnett had not been back in this game, the Celtics would not have won. Less for any specific play he made than the different, more intense energy the Celtics have when he is on the court.
This was the best game of the day and KG sealed it with a smart little steal. Good anticipation (and long arms) by Garnett, bad choice by Jameer Nelson.
Tough ending for the Magic but hard to think of a more appropriate one.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29