Jan 18, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
It was a fitting end to the Celtics and Magic — if Kevin Garnett had not been back in this game, the Celtics would not have won. Less for any specific play he made than the different, more intense energy the Celtics have when he is on the court.
This was the best game of the day and KG sealed it with a smart little steal. Good anticipation (and long arms) by Garnett, bad choice by Jameer Nelson.
Tough ending for the Magic but hard to think of a more appropriate one.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 5
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3