Jan 18, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
“I could’ve bought 10,000 In-N-Out Burgers. I rather would’ve done that than give it away. I’m going to get 10 burgers [after Monday's game]. I love In-N-Out. It’s addicting. It’s the only reason I’m here in L.A. If it wasn’t for In-N-Out Burger, I probably would’ve gone to Memphis or something.”
—Ron Artest‘s reaction to the news that the league rescinded a technical foul on him from the end of Sunday’s game against the Clippers (via the Los Angeles Times). That means he did not have to pay the fine associated with the technical. Blake Griffin also had his technical rescinded, but Lamar Odom and Baron Davis had to pay.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 4
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 14