Jan 18, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
“I could’ve bought 10,000 In-N-Out Burgers. I rather would’ve done that than give it away. I’m going to get 10 burgers [after Monday's game]. I love In-N-Out. It’s addicting. It’s the only reason I’m here in L.A. If it wasn’t for In-N-Out Burger, I probably would’ve gone to Memphis or something.”
—Ron Artest‘s reaction to the news that the league rescinded a technical foul on him from the end of Sunday’s game against the Clippers (via the Los Angeles Times). That means he did not have to pay the fine associated with the technical. Blake Griffin also had his technical rescinded, but Lamar Odom and Baron Davis had to pay.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 9
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 3
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 18
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21