Jan 18, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
“I could’ve bought 10,000 In-N-Out Burgers. I rather would’ve done that than give it away. I’m going to get 10 burgers [after Monday's game]. I love In-N-Out. It’s addicting. It’s the only reason I’m here in L.A. If it wasn’t for In-N-Out Burger, I probably would’ve gone to Memphis or something.”
—Ron Artest‘s reaction to the news that the league rescinded a technical foul on him from the end of Sunday’s game against the Clippers (via the Los Angeles Times). That means he did not have to pay the fine associated with the technical. Blake Griffin also had his technical rescinded, but Lamar Odom and Baron Davis had to pay.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 40
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 9
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 29
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33