Jan 17, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Just passing along this video from the Magic/Timberwolves game, where the lights just go out midgame at the Target Center.
Is it just me that pictures Johnny from Airplane! sitting somewhere in the rafters, pushing the plugs back together and saying “just kidding.” Then he does his evil laugh.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5