Jan 17, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
What would the Justice League look like without any of its Super Friends? What would the Miami Heat look like without any of their big three?
The Cleveland Cavaliers? Worse?
ESPN’s Brian Windhorst said on twitter that Bosh was not likely to go but that LeBron and Wade were “more likely.” I’d be shocked if at least one of them is not ready to go at game time.
LeBron James sprained his ankle late in the Heat’s loss to the Clippers last Wednesday. Wade injured his knee slightly in that same game. Bosh sprained his ankle in the loss to the Bulls.
The Heat take on the Hawks on Tuesday.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10