Jan 17, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
What would the Justice League look like without any of its Super Friends? What would the Miami Heat look like without any of their big three?
The Cleveland Cavaliers? Worse?
ESPN’s Brian Windhorst said on twitter that Bosh was not likely to go but that LeBron and Wade were “more likely.” I’d be shocked if at least one of them is not ready to go at game time.
LeBron James sprained his ankle late in the Heat’s loss to the Clippers last Wednesday. Wade injured his knee slightly in that same game. Bosh sprained his ankle in the loss to the Bulls.
The Heat take on the Hawks on Tuesday.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3