Jan 17, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
What would the Justice League look like without any of its Super Friends? What would the Miami Heat look like without any of their big three?
The Cleveland Cavaliers? Worse?
ESPN’s Brian Windhorst said on twitter that Bosh was not likely to go but that LeBron and Wade were “more likely.” I’d be shocked if at least one of them is not ready to go at game time.
LeBron James sprained his ankle late in the Heat’s loss to the Clippers last Wednesday. Wade injured his knee slightly in that same game. Bosh sprained his ankle in the loss to the Bulls.
The Heat take on the Hawks on Tuesday.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16