Jan 17, 2011, 8:52 AM EDT
Boozer will be out Monday afternoon when they take on the Grizzlies, according to Sam Smith on Bulls.com. If the news is on the official Bulls Web site, you can trust it. It is likely Boozer will miss the team’s game Tuesday as well.
Boozer sprained his ankle going for a rebound late in the game Saturday, the play with less than 30 seconds to go where Rose drove the lane and missed a floater, Boozer tipped the rebound out to Kyle Korver, who drove a few steps to create space then nailed a three.
Taj Gibson will start in Boozer’s place. Again. This happened for the first 25 part of the season while Boozer was out following thumb surgery.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6