Jan 17, 2011, 8:52 AM EST
Boozer will be out Monday afternoon when they take on the Grizzlies, according to Sam Smith on Bulls.com. If the news is on the official Bulls Web site, you can trust it. It is likely Boozer will miss the team’s game Tuesday as well.
Boozer sprained his ankle going for a rebound late in the game Saturday, the play with less than 30 seconds to go where Rose drove the lane and missed a floater, Boozer tipped the rebound out to Kyle Korver, who drove a few steps to create space then nailed a three.
Taj Gibson will start in Boozer’s place. Again. This happened for the first 25 part of the season while Boozer was out following thumb surgery.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16