Jan 17, 2011, 8:52 AM EDT
Boozer will be out Monday afternoon when they take on the Grizzlies, according to Sam Smith on Bulls.com. If the news is on the official Bulls Web site, you can trust it. It is likely Boozer will miss the team’s game Tuesday as well.
Boozer sprained his ankle going for a rebound late in the game Saturday, the play with less than 30 seconds to go where Rose drove the lane and missed a floater, Boozer tipped the rebound out to Kyle Korver, who drove a few steps to create space then nailed a three.
Taj Gibson will start in Boozer’s place. Again. This happened for the first 25 part of the season while Boozer was out following thumb surgery.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18