Jan 17, 2011, 8:52 AM EDT
Boozer will be out Monday afternoon when they take on the Grizzlies, according to Sam Smith on Bulls.com. If the news is on the official Bulls Web site, you can trust it. It is likely Boozer will miss the team’s game Tuesday as well.
Boozer sprained his ankle going for a rebound late in the game Saturday, the play with less than 30 seconds to go where Rose drove the lane and missed a floater, Boozer tipped the rebound out to Kyle Korver, who drove a few steps to create space then nailed a three.
Taj Gibson will start in Boozer’s place. Again. This happened for the first 25 part of the season while Boozer was out following thumb surgery.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record