Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM EST
The Cavaliers only had eight players available tonight for their game in Denver. Daniel Gibson, Christian Eyenga, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, Joey Graham, and Leon Powe are all out with injuries. The Cavs lost by 50 to the Lakers the other night. Things can’t get worse, right?
At the time of this post, the Cavs are down by 31 points, and have just seven players at their disposal.
Basketball Gods, on behalf of all of us, make it end. They have suffered enough.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 2
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 4
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 35
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22