Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM EDT
The Cavaliers only had eight players available tonight for their game in Denver. Daniel Gibson, Christian Eyenga, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, Joey Graham, and Leon Powe are all out with injuries. The Cavs lost by 50 to the Lakers the other night. Things can’t get worse, right?
At the time of this post, the Cavs are down by 31 points, and have just seven players at their disposal.
Basketball Gods, on behalf of all of us, make it end. They have suffered enough.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28