Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM EDT
The Cavaliers only had eight players available tonight for their game in Denver. Daniel Gibson, Christian Eyenga, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, Joey Graham, and Leon Powe are all out with injuries. The Cavs lost by 50 to the Lakers the other night. Things can’t get worse, right?
At the time of this post, the Cavs are down by 31 points, and have just seven players at their disposal.
Basketball Gods, on behalf of all of us, make it end. They have suffered enough.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15