Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM EDT
The Cavaliers only had eight players available tonight for their game in Denver. Daniel Gibson, Christian Eyenga, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, Joey Graham, and Leon Powe are all out with injuries. The Cavs lost by 50 to the Lakers the other night. Things can’t get worse, right?
At the time of this post, the Cavs are down by 31 points, and have just seven players at their disposal.
Basketball Gods, on behalf of all of us, make it end. They have suffered enough.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3