Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM EDT
The Cavaliers only had eight players available tonight for their game in Denver. Daniel Gibson, Christian Eyenga, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, Joey Graham, and Leon Powe are all out with injuries. The Cavs lost by 50 to the Lakers the other night. Things can’t get worse, right?
At the time of this post, the Cavs are down by 31 points, and have just seven players at their disposal.
Basketball Gods, on behalf of all of us, make it end. They have suffered enough.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18