Jan 14, 2011, 8:48 AM EST
The consensus on this play: Nobody had ever seen it before. Not the NBA’s twitterverse. Not Chris Webber or Kenny Smith in the TNT studios. Not anybody.
Darko Milicic wins a tip during the Timberwolves victory over the Wizards, but in doing so knocks it into his own net. Two points Wizards.
Just watch. You won’t see anything like it.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 20
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8