Jan 14, 2011, 8:48 AM EST
The consensus on this play: Nobody had ever seen it before. Not the NBA’s twitterverse. Not Chris Webber or Kenny Smith in the TNT studios. Not anybody.
Darko Milicic wins a tip during the Timberwolves victory over the Wizards, but in doing so knocks it into his own net. Two points Wizards.
Just watch. You won’t see anything like it.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 8
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 5
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 13
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (50)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)