Jan 14, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
Perks of being the star of the New York Knicks include getting stars to help out with your All-Star Game campaign, getting to see massive billboards of yourself all over town, and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman.
Amar’e Stoudemire did the latter Thursday night, and talked about his goggles and the eye injury that almost ended his career and led to him wearing goggles nightly.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 52
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 24
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65