Jan 14, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
Perks of being the star of the New York Knicks include getting stars to help out with your All-Star Game campaign, getting to see massive billboards of yourself all over town, and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman.
Amar’e Stoudemire did the latter Thursday night, and talked about his goggles and the eye injury that almost ended his career and led to him wearing goggles nightly.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34