Jan 14, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
Perks of being the star of the New York Knicks include getting stars to help out with your All-Star Game campaign, getting to see massive billboards of yourself all over town, and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman.
Amar’e Stoudemire did the latter Thursday night, and talked about his goggles and the eye injury that almost ended his career and led to him wearing goggles nightly.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4