Jan 14, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
Perks of being the star of the New York Knicks include getting stars to help out with your All-Star Game campaign, getting to see massive billboards of yourself all over town, and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman.
Amar’e Stoudemire did the latter Thursday night, and talked about his goggles and the eye injury that almost ended his career and led to him wearing goggles nightly.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20