Jan 14, 2011, 10:24 AM EST
Perks of being the star of the New York Knicks include getting stars to help out with your All-Star Game campaign, getting to see massive billboards of yourself all over town, and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman.
Amar’e Stoudemire did the latter Thursday night, and talked about his goggles and the eye injury that almost ended his career and led to him wearing goggles nightly.
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 3
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 3
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 17
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)