Jan 14, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
You were just thinking: What music do I need to put on while I get ready to go out on Friday night? What music will bring the funk and the fun?
How about Nate Robinson‘s tweets set to song?
Meet Kath, who can fry up some eggs and put the delicate poetry that is Nate on twitter to song (via the brilliant The Basketball Jones). It’s not as good as Josh Groban singing Kanye West’s tweets, but what is. This is still perfect Friday Night music.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4