Jan 14, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
You were just thinking: What music do I need to put on while I get ready to go out on Friday night? What music will bring the funk and the fun?
How about Nate Robinson‘s tweets set to song?
Meet Kath, who can fry up some eggs and put the delicate poetry that is Nate on twitter to song (via the brilliant The Basketball Jones). It’s not as good as Josh Groban singing Kanye West’s tweets, but what is. This is still perfect Friday Night music.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 8
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 8
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73