Jan 14, 2011, 7:01 PM EST
You were just thinking: What music do I need to put on while I get ready to go out on Friday night? What music will bring the funk and the fun?
How about Nate Robinson‘s tweets set to song?
Meet Kath, who can fry up some eggs and put the delicate poetry that is Nate on twitter to song (via the brilliant The Basketball Jones). It’s not as good as Josh Groban singing Kanye West’s tweets, but what is. This is still perfect Friday Night music.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8