Jan 14, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
You were just thinking: What music do I need to put on while I get ready to go out on Friday night? What music will bring the funk and the fun?
How about Nate Robinson‘s tweets set to song?
Meet Kath, who can fry up some eggs and put the delicate poetry that is Nate on twitter to song (via the brilliant The Basketball Jones). It’s not as good as Josh Groban singing Kanye West’s tweets, but what is. This is still perfect Friday Night music.
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Andrew Bynum’s arrival, Trail Blazers’ stumble 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant has “no interest” in playing for Mike D’Antoni next season 37
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 31
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 33