Jan 14, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
You were just thinking: What music do I need to put on while I get ready to go out on Friday night? What music will bring the funk and the fun?
How about Nate Robinson‘s tweets set to song?
Meet Kath, who can fry up some eggs and put the delicate poetry that is Nate on twitter to song (via the brilliant The Basketball Jones). It’s not as good as Josh Groban singing Kanye West’s tweets, but what is. This is still perfect Friday Night music.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28