Jan 13, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of perks to being the star of the New York Knicks. For one, every game you get to see what Clyde Frazier is wearing up close. You get to hang with Spike Lee and ask him to explain why he made “She Hate Me.” You probably never pay for a slice of pizza.
And, if your All-Star campaign is lagging, you get a slick video filled with stars to pimp you, telling everyone to vote for you.
It works — Stoudemire has moved well ahead of Kevin Garnett for the second starting forward spot in the East (next to some guy named LeBron). Check out the video for yourself.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48