Jan 13, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of perks to being the star of the New York Knicks. For one, every game you get to see what Clyde Frazier is wearing up close. You get to hang with Spike Lee and ask him to explain why he made “She Hate Me.” You probably never pay for a slice of pizza.
And, if your All-Star campaign is lagging, you get a slick video filled with stars to pimp you, telling everyone to vote for you.
It works — Stoudemire has moved well ahead of Kevin Garnett for the second starting forward spot in the East (next to some guy named LeBron). Check out the video for yourself.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 26
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 30
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 18
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26