Jan 13, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
There are a lot of perks to being the star of the New York Knicks. For one, every game you get to see what Clyde Frazier is wearing up close. You get to hang with Spike Lee and ask him to explain why he made “She Hate Me.” You probably never pay for a slice of pizza.
And, if your All-Star campaign is lagging, you get a slick video filled with stars to pimp you, telling everyone to vote for you.
It works — Stoudemire has moved well ahead of Kevin Garnett for the second starting forward spot in the East (next to some guy named LeBron). Check out the video for yourself.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14