Jan 13, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
There are a lot of perks to being the star of the New York Knicks. For one, every game you get to see what Clyde Frazier is wearing up close. You get to hang with Spike Lee and ask him to explain why he made “She Hate Me.” You probably never pay for a slice of pizza.
And, if your All-Star campaign is lagging, you get a slick video filled with stars to pimp you, telling everyone to vote for you.
It works — Stoudemire has moved well ahead of Kevin Garnett for the second starting forward spot in the East (next to some guy named LeBron). Check out the video for yourself.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 2
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 13
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)