Jan 13, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
There are a lot of perks to being the star of the New York Knicks. For one, every game you get to see what Clyde Frazier is wearing up close. You get to hang with Spike Lee and ask him to explain why he made “She Hate Me.” You probably never pay for a slice of pizza.
And, if your All-Star campaign is lagging, you get a slick video filled with stars to pimp you, telling everyone to vote for you.
It works — Stoudemire has moved well ahead of Kevin Garnett for the second starting forward spot in the East (next to some guy named LeBron). Check out the video for yourself.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25