Jan 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
We were telling you this in talking about the Clippers win over the Heat — Baron Davis has been playing well lately. He’s not running down and just jacking up threes early in the clock (well, one time against Miami), he’s running the offense. Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro talked about how he brings some veteran calmness the young Clippers need.
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he and his staff had noticed this on film and guessed that it might be because Davis is finally healthy.
Sure looks like it in this clip. Has Davis dunked like this since UCLA?
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 8
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7