Jan 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
We were telling you this in talking about the Clippers win over the Heat — Baron Davis has been playing well lately. He’s not running down and just jacking up threes early in the clock (well, one time against Miami), he’s running the offense. Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro talked about how he brings some veteran calmness the young Clippers need.
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he and his staff had noticed this on film and guessed that it might be because Davis is finally healthy.
Sure looks like it in this clip. Has Davis dunked like this since UCLA?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12