Jan 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
We were telling you this in talking about the Clippers win over the Heat — Baron Davis has been playing well lately. He’s not running down and just jacking up threes early in the clock (well, one time against Miami), he’s running the offense. Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro talked about how he brings some veteran calmness the young Clippers need.
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he and his staff had noticed this on film and guessed that it might be because Davis is finally healthy.
Sure looks like it in this clip. Has Davis dunked like this since UCLA?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 0
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 17
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 19
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 27
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10