Jan 12, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
Andre Iguodala was back from injury last night, and looked a little rusty. That’s the 0-7 shooting part.
But the Sixers are glad to have him because they need him, in part because he is such a threat in transition. Not just with the scoring (he can do that, too) but check out the pass on this play.
Just a little hint next time you are flipping through League Pass at night — the Sixers are pretty entertaining.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10