Jan 12, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
Andre Iguodala was back from injury last night, and looked a little rusty. That’s the 0-7 shooting part.
But the Sixers are glad to have him because they need him, in part because he is such a threat in transition. Not just with the scoring (he can do that, too) but check out the pass on this play.
Just a little hint next time you are flipping through League Pass at night — the Sixers are pretty entertaining.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29