Jan 12, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Andre Iguodala was back from injury last night, and looked a little rusty. That’s the 0-7 shooting part.
But the Sixers are glad to have him because they need him, in part because he is such a threat in transition. Not just with the scoring (he can do that, too) but check out the pass on this play.
Just a little hint next time you are flipping through League Pass at night — the Sixers are pretty entertaining.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13