Jan 12, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Remember last night, after the Cavaliers Poseidon Adventure-level disaster against the Lakers in a 55-point loss, LeBron let out what seemed a pretty personal shot via twitter?
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Well, before tonight’s game against the Clippers James said there was nothing personal about it at all. What were you thinking? He was just passing along some tweet Karma someone had sent him.
“It was just how I was feeling at the time. It wasn’t even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out,” James said…
“It wasn’t no hit at that franchise, no hit at that team, especially those players at all. I’ve moved on…. I don’t think it was no intent at all. Everyone looks into everything that I say. Everybody looked too far into it.”
You’ve moved on? That wasn’t personal or a hit on the organization? Looked to me like there was more enjoyment/revenge/schadenfreude in that tweet than there was in the movie Inglorious Basterds.
Believe him if you want, he also said that during free agency he was “intrigued” by the Clippers.
But that’s just my take, don’t look at it too far, there was no intent at all.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 20
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona