Jan 12, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Remember last night, after the Cavaliers Poseidon Adventure-level disaster against the Lakers in a 55-point loss, LeBron let out what seemed a pretty personal shot via twitter?
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Well, before tonight’s game against the Clippers James said there was nothing personal about it at all. What were you thinking? He was just passing along some tweet Karma someone had sent him.
“It was just how I was feeling at the time. It wasn’t even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out,” James said…
“It wasn’t no hit at that franchise, no hit at that team, especially those players at all. I’ve moved on…. I don’t think it was no intent at all. Everyone looks into everything that I say. Everybody looked too far into it.”
You’ve moved on? That wasn’t personal or a hit on the organization? Looked to me like there was more enjoyment/revenge/schadenfreude in that tweet than there was in the movie Inglorious Basterds.
Believe him if you want, he also said that during free agency he was “intrigued” by the Clippers.
But that’s just my take, don’t look at it too far, there was no intent at all.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 5
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4