Jan 12, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Remember last night, after the Cavaliers Poseidon Adventure-level disaster against the Lakers in a 55-point loss, LeBron let out what seemed a pretty personal shot via twitter?
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Well, before tonight’s game against the Clippers James said there was nothing personal about it at all. What were you thinking? He was just passing along some tweet Karma someone had sent him.
“It was just how I was feeling at the time. It wasn’t even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out,” James said…
“It wasn’t no hit at that franchise, no hit at that team, especially those players at all. I’ve moved on…. I don’t think it was no intent at all. Everyone looks into everything that I say. Everybody looked too far into it.”
You’ve moved on? That wasn’t personal or a hit on the organization? Looked to me like there was more enjoyment/revenge/schadenfreude in that tweet than there was in the movie Inglorious Basterds.
Believe him if you want, he also said that during free agency he was “intrigued” by the Clippers.
But that’s just my take, don’t look at it too far, there was no intent at all.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20