Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
It was a historic, epic loss by the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night. They didn’t just lose to the Lakers, they were an embarrassment. James Naismith was rolling over in his grave. The final score, 112-57, had people shaking their heads.
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Not exactly taking the high road there.
We’ll let LeBron’s thought’s stand with just one little thought: He’s right that Karma is a b****, but I’m not sure he really understands how Karma works if he’s rubbing salt in the Cavaliers’ wounds. That comment is going to come boomeranging back someday.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 1
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 30
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25