Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
It was a historic, epic loss by the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night. They didn’t just lose to the Lakers, they were an embarrassment. James Naismith was rolling over in his grave. The final score, 112-57, had people shaking their heads.
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Not exactly taking the high road there.
We’ll let LeBron’s thought’s stand with just one little thought: He’s right that Karma is a b****, but I’m not sure he really understands how Karma works if he’s rubbing salt in the Cavaliers’ wounds. That comment is going to come boomeranging back someday.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3