Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
It was a historic, epic loss by the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night. They didn’t just lose to the Lakers, they were an embarrassment. James Naismith was rolling over in his grave. The final score, 112-57, had people shaking their heads.
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Not exactly taking the high road there.
We’ll let LeBron’s thought’s stand with just one little thought: He’s right that Karma is a b****, but I’m not sure he really understands how Karma works if he’s rubbing salt in the Cavaliers’ wounds. That comment is going to come boomeranging back someday.
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49