Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 AM EST
It was a historic, epic loss by the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday night. They didn’t just lose to the Lakers, they were an embarrassment. James Naismith was rolling over in his grave. The final score, 112-57, had people shaking their heads.
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Not exactly taking the high road there.
We’ll let LeBron’s thought’s stand with just one little thought: He’s right that Karma is a b****, but I’m not sure he really understands how Karma works if he’s rubbing salt in the Cavaliers’ wounds. That comment is going to come boomeranging back someday.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 14
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)