Jan 11, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
You may have seen the quotes and read the latest updates, but really, you should hear it from the man himself.
Courtesy our friends at NBCNewYork.com (where Josh Alper is killing it) we have video of ‘Melo’s post-practice comments from Tuesday. The interview where he says this is going to take some time and aside that dances around saying anything actually interesting.
But now you can see the look in his eye and decide for yourself what that means. Or if he was just sleepy.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 27
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 40
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4