Jan 11, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
You may have seen the quotes and read the latest updates, but really, you should hear it from the man himself.
Courtesy our friends at NBCNewYork.com (where Josh Alper is killing it) we have video of ‘Melo’s post-practice comments from Tuesday. The interview where he says this is going to take some time and aside that dances around saying anything actually interesting.
But now you can see the look in his eye and decide for yourself what that means. Or if he was just sleepy.
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 30
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5