Jan 11, 2011, 3:42 PM EST
You may have seen the quotes and read the latest updates, but really, you should hear it from the man himself.
Courtesy our friends at NBCNewYork.com (where Josh Alper is killing it) we have video of ‘Melo’s post-practice comments from Tuesday. The interview where he says this is going to take some time and aside that dances around saying anything actually interesting.
But now you can see the look in his eye and decide for yourself what that means. Or if he was just sleepy.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42