Jan 11, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
You may have seen the quotes and read the latest updates, but really, you should hear it from the man himself.
Courtesy our friends at NBCNewYork.com (where Josh Alper is killing it) we have video of ‘Melo’s post-practice comments from Tuesday. The interview where he says this is going to take some time and aside that dances around saying anything actually interesting.
But now you can see the look in his eye and decide for yourself what that means. Or if he was just sleepy.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9