Jan 11, 2011, 3:42 PM EST
You may have seen the quotes and read the latest updates, but really, you should hear it from the man himself.
Courtesy our friends at NBCNewYork.com (where Josh Alper is killing it) we have video of ‘Melo’s post-practice comments from Tuesday. The interview where he says this is going to take some time and aside that dances around saying anything actually interesting.
But now you can see the look in his eye and decide for yourself what that means. Or if he was just sleepy.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13