Jan 10, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
Boston is one of the few teams playing on Monday night, with the NBA not scheduling much against the BCS championship game. Actually, Boston hopes that its game against Houston is lower scoring than Auburn vs. Oregon.
Kevin Garnett did not go through shootaround Monday morning. While he is still officially questionable for Monday’s game, this is a sign he may well miss another game.
“When I’m not playing, I hate talking hoops, so sorry for not blogging. You know how when you ain’t a part of something, it hurts to talk about it. That’s how I feel. Know what I mean?
“Don’t get it messed up, just cause I ain’t playing don’t mean I’m not working out. I’m working super hard and feeling good…. After the (last Celtics) game, Dr. looked at my leg and we’re close. Real close to getting back.”
Real close may not mean Monday, however.
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 6
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 9
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 24
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 15
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement