Jan 10, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
Boston is one of the few teams playing on Monday night, with the NBA not scheduling much against the BCS championship game. Actually, Boston hopes that its game against Houston is lower scoring than Auburn vs. Oregon.
Kevin Garnett did not go through shootaround Monday morning. While he is still officially questionable for Monday’s game, this is a sign he may well miss another game.
“When I’m not playing, I hate talking hoops, so sorry for not blogging. You know how when you ain’t a part of something, it hurts to talk about it. That’s how I feel. Know what I mean?
“Don’t get it messed up, just cause I ain’t playing don’t mean I’m not working out. I’m working super hard and feeling good…. After the (last Celtics) game, Dr. looked at my leg and we’re close. Real close to getting back.”
Real close may not mean Monday, however.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16