Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49