Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34