Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 3
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8