Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8