Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 3
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2