Jan 10, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Andrew Bynum was back Sunday, playing his best game since this summer’s knee surgery.
Of course it was against the Knicks, who didn’t have the bodies to contain him. The only guy who could stop Bynum from adding to his 18 point total was referee Leon Wood, who had a quick trigger and ejected him.
Still, before Bynum went out we got to see this. So did Amar’e Stoudemire, up close.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32