Jan 9, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
Grant Hill limped off the court in the first half of the Suns game against the Cavaliers Sunday for what is being described by the team as a “mild” knee sprain.
He collided with Manny Harris while going after a long outlet pass and is not returning to this game. Smart money would have him questionable for Tuesday against the Nuggets (and whatever they look like by then). That said, it doesn’t seem serious and after an injury-plagued middle of his career, Hill has been an iron man, missing just one game in the two seasons before this one.
Hill has been good for the Suns this season, averaging an efficient 14.5 points per game. If he does miss time it will show on a Suns team that is already struggling.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8