Jan 9, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
Grant Hill limped off the court in the first half of the Suns game against the Cavaliers Sunday for what is being described by the team as a “mild” knee sprain.
He collided with Manny Harris while going after a long outlet pass and is not returning to this game. Smart money would have him questionable for Tuesday against the Nuggets (and whatever they look like by then). That said, it doesn’t seem serious and after an injury-plagued middle of his career, Hill has been an iron man, missing just one game in the two seasons before this one.
Hill has been good for the Suns this season, averaging an efficient 14.5 points per game. If he does miss time it will show on a Suns team that is already struggling.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5