Jan 9, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
Grant Hill limped off the court in the first half of the Suns game against the Cavaliers Sunday for what is being described by the team as a “mild” knee sprain.
He collided with Manny Harris while going after a long outlet pass and is not returning to this game. Smart money would have him questionable for Tuesday against the Nuggets (and whatever they look like by then). That said, it doesn’t seem serious and after an injury-plagued middle of his career, Hill has been an iron man, missing just one game in the two seasons before this one.
Hill has been good for the Suns this season, averaging an efficient 14.5 points per game. If he does miss time it will show on a Suns team that is already struggling.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18