Jan 8, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Because the people who can afford courtside seats are the ones who need more free stuff….
Brandon Jennings wanted celebrate being invited into the Dunk Contest and to say thank you to Bucks fans who have stuck with this team through a rough first part of the season — the Buck’s offense is the worst in the NBA (99.5 points per 100 possessions). I’d be frustrated if I paid money to watch them trudge through their half court sets.
So Jennings gave everyone sitting courtside a pair of his signature Under Armour shoes, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
The Bucks put on a show last night (not on offense, still just 94.1 per 100 possessions) and pushed the Heat to overtime before falling. Here’s the good news for Bucks fans — it’s going to get better. So far this season the Bucks have played the toughest schedule in the NBA, but things get a lot easier from here on out. The Bucks are getting healthy as the schedule lightens up and, like last season, they could hit their stride the last months of the season (until the injury we will not discuss derailed them).
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 4
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 7
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 34
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 2
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 7
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (95)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay