Jan 8, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Because the people who can afford courtside seats are the ones who need more free stuff….
Brandon Jennings wanted celebrate being invited into the Dunk Contest and to say thank you to Bucks fans who have stuck with this team through a rough first part of the season — the Buck’s offense is the worst in the NBA (99.5 points per 100 possessions). I’d be frustrated if I paid money to watch them trudge through their half court sets.
So Jennings gave everyone sitting courtside a pair of his signature Under Armour shoes, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
The Bucks put on a show last night (not on offense, still just 94.1 per 100 possessions) and pushed the Heat to overtime before falling. Here’s the good news for Bucks fans — it’s going to get better. So far this season the Bucks have played the toughest schedule in the NBA, but things get a lot easier from here on out. The Bucks are getting healthy as the schedule lightens up and, like last season, they could hit their stride the last months of the season (until the injury we will not discuss derailed them).
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 7
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1