Jan 8, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Because the people who can afford courtside seats are the ones who need more free stuff….
Brandon Jennings wanted celebrate being invited into the Dunk Contest and to say thank you to Bucks fans who have stuck with this team through a rough first part of the season — the Buck’s offense is the worst in the NBA (99.5 points per 100 possessions). I’d be frustrated if I paid money to watch them trudge through their half court sets.
So Jennings gave everyone sitting courtside a pair of his signature Under Armour shoes, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
The Bucks put on a show last night (not on offense, still just 94.1 per 100 possessions) and pushed the Heat to overtime before falling. Here’s the good news for Bucks fans — it’s going to get better. So far this season the Bucks have played the toughest schedule in the NBA, but things get a lot easier from here on out. The Bucks are getting healthy as the schedule lightens up and, like last season, they could hit their stride the last months of the season (until the injury we will not discuss derailed them).
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31