Jan 8, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Because the people who can afford courtside seats are the ones who need more free stuff….
Brandon Jennings wanted celebrate being invited into the Dunk Contest and to say thank you to Bucks fans who have stuck with this team through a rough first part of the season — the Buck’s offense is the worst in the NBA (99.5 points per 100 possessions). I’d be frustrated if I paid money to watch them trudge through their half court sets.
So Jennings gave everyone sitting courtside a pair of his signature Under Armour shoes, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
The Bucks put on a show last night (not on offense, still just 94.1 per 100 possessions) and pushed the Heat to overtime before falling. Here’s the good news for Bucks fans — it’s going to get better. So far this season the Bucks have played the toughest schedule in the NBA, but things get a lot easier from here on out. The Bucks are getting healthy as the schedule lightens up and, like last season, they could hit their stride the last months of the season (until the injury we will not discuss derailed them).
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)