Jan 7, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the video of the odd ending of the Thunder win over the Mavericks last night.
The Thunder were up 7 with 10 seconds left, Dallas was done fouling and usually somebody just dribbles out the clock. But then Kevin Durant realized that Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was open — so he hands him the ball.
Which was technically a turnover, and Dallas got the ball. Not Carlisle, but his players. Just watch and see.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 49
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 12
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 35
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32