Jan 7, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the video of the odd ending of the Thunder win over the Mavericks last night.
The Thunder were up 7 with 10 seconds left, Dallas was done fouling and usually somebody just dribbles out the clock. But then Kevin Durant realized that Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was open — so he hands him the ball.
Which was technically a turnover, and Dallas got the ball. Not Carlisle, but his players. Just watch and see.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23