Jan 7, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the video of the odd ending of the Thunder win over the Mavericks last night.
The Thunder were up 7 with 10 seconds left, Dallas was done fouling and usually somebody just dribbles out the clock. But then Kevin Durant realized that Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was open — so he hands him the ball.
Which was technically a turnover, and Dallas got the ball. Not Carlisle, but his players. Just watch and see.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 2
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 16
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)