Jan 7, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the video of the odd ending of the Thunder win over the Mavericks last night.
The Thunder were up 7 with 10 seconds left, Dallas was done fouling and usually somebody just dribbles out the clock. But then Kevin Durant realized that Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was open — so he hands him the ball.
Which was technically a turnover, and Dallas got the ball. Not Carlisle, but his players. Just watch and see.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17