Jan 7, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the video of the odd ending of the Thunder win over the Mavericks last night.
The Thunder were up 7 with 10 seconds left, Dallas was done fouling and usually somebody just dribbles out the clock. But then Kevin Durant realized that Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was open — so he hands him the ball.
Which was technically a turnover, and Dallas got the ball. Not Carlisle, but his players. Just watch and see.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 20
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 68
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 52
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4