Jan 6, 2011, 8:07 PM EST
It ultimately may be the smart thing for the Phoenix Suns to trade Steve Nash — if you are going to tear it all down and rebuild, you can jump-start the process by what you get back for him.
“We lost an All-Star power forward and we didn’t replace him. We have no real, kind of power forward.”
“It’s frustrating to lose but I’m not necessarily going to be frustrated over things I can’t control.”
“I signed up for this. I’m committed to trying to build a team here.”
The Suns may still move Nash. What really has to happen is at some point owner Robert Sarver and Nash need to sit down to a dinner and a nice bottle of red wine, just talk it out and decide what is really best for everyone. That might be Nash staying in Phoenix until he hangs them up. But if that is the case, the questions and speculation are really never going to go away, because fans and other front offices will still covet Nash.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18