Jan 5, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
We know you didn’t watch David Letterman last night because you were busy watching the Tonight Show, but if you had you could have caught Boston’s Shaquille O’Neal. trying to squeeze into a seat built for normal sized humans.
Play the video below to see Shaq’s sport coat with a hoodie and his response when asked to play word association with the name “Pat Riley.”
Shaq may have been in New York last night to scout the Spurs… okay, more likely it was to go hit up some trendy new restaurant. But if he had been scouting it would not have helped anyway, he will likely see a different Spurs team Wednesday than the one that played no defense against the Knicks.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13