Jan 5, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
We know you didn’t watch David Letterman last night because you were busy watching the Tonight Show, but if you had you could have caught Boston’s Shaquille O’Neal. trying to squeeze into a seat built for normal sized humans.
Play the video below to see Shaq’s sport coat with a hoodie and his response when asked to play word association with the name “Pat Riley.”
Shaq may have been in New York last night to scout the Spurs… okay, more likely it was to go hit up some trendy new restaurant. But if he had been scouting it would not have helped anyway, he will likely see a different Spurs team Wednesday than the one that played no defense against the Knicks.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11