Jan 5, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
We know you didn’t watch David Letterman last night because you were busy watching the Tonight Show, but if you had you could have caught Boston’s Shaquille O’Neal. trying to squeeze into a seat built for normal sized humans.
Play the video below to see Shaq’s sport coat with a hoodie and his response when asked to play word association with the name “Pat Riley.”
Shaq may have been in New York last night to scout the Spurs… okay, more likely it was to go hit up some trendy new restaurant. But if he had been scouting it would not have helped anyway, he will likely see a different Spurs team Wednesday than the one that played no defense against the Knicks.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18