Jan 5, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
We know you didn’t watch David Letterman last night because you were busy watching the Tonight Show, but if you had you could have caught Boston’s Shaquille O’Neal. trying to squeeze into a seat built for normal sized humans.
Play the video below to see Shaq’s sport coat with a hoodie and his response when asked to play word association with the name “Pat Riley.”
Shaq may have been in New York last night to scout the Spurs… okay, more likely it was to go hit up some trendy new restaurant. But if he had been scouting it would not have helped anyway, he will likely see a different Spurs team Wednesday than the one that played no defense against the Knicks.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 8
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 17
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34