Jan 4, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
“We’re the two best white shooters in the NBA.”
—Gilbert Arenas to J.J. Redick, via the twitter of Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel. For the record, the biggest mistake here is that Gilbert Arenas is not a great shooter. He ranks 143 in the league in eFG% (regular field goal percentage that accounts for the extra points from hitting threes) and at 38.7 percent he is 51st in the league in three-point percentage. He’s just not an elite shooter no matter how you look at it.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41