Jan 4, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
Why choose just one? There are no rules that say there can only be one dunk of the night on this blog. Especially since we’re making up the rules as we go.
In that spirit we give you LeBron James on the breakaway against the Bobcats. By the way, this was not the play where LeBron gave Michael Jordan a glare. Because showing off for Jordan is so cool.
Really the better dunk comes from Courtney Lee against the Nuggets. He does it over the Birdman, who has made many look the fool with his blocks on just this kind of play. Lee fits in well with the Rockets when they get out and just run. Which is really all they can do right now without Yao Ming.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23