Jan 4, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
Why choose just one? There are no rules that say there can only be one dunk of the night on this blog. Especially since we’re making up the rules as we go.
In that spirit we give you LeBron James on the breakaway against the Bobcats. By the way, this was not the play where LeBron gave Michael Jordan a glare. Because showing off for Jordan is so cool.
Really the better dunk comes from Courtney Lee against the Nuggets. He does it over the Birdman, who has made many look the fool with his blocks on just this kind of play. Lee fits in well with the Rockets when they get out and just run. Which is really all they can do right now without Yao Ming.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5