Jan 4, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
Why choose just one? There are no rules that say there can only be one dunk of the night on this blog. Especially since we’re making up the rules as we go.
In that spirit we give you LeBron James on the breakaway against the Bobcats. By the way, this was not the play where LeBron gave Michael Jordan a glare. Because showing off for Jordan is so cool.
Really the better dunk comes from Courtney Lee against the Nuggets. He does it over the Birdman, who has made many look the fool with his blocks on just this kind of play. Lee fits in well with the Rockets when they get out and just run. Which is really all they can do right now without Yao Ming.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 8
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 13
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 21
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 22