Jan 4, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
Why choose just one? There are no rules that say there can only be one dunk of the night on this blog. Especially since we’re making up the rules as we go.
In that spirit we give you LeBron James on the breakaway against the Bobcats. By the way, this was not the play where LeBron gave Michael Jordan a glare. Because showing off for Jordan is so cool.
Really the better dunk comes from Courtney Lee against the Nuggets. He does it over the Birdman, who has made many look the fool with his blocks on just this kind of play. Lee fits in well with the Rockets when they get out and just run. Which is really all they can do right now without Yao Ming.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 0
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 12
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11