Jan 3, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
Paul Pierce certainly didn’t look like a crafty veteran when he took it to the rack against the Raptors on Sunday — he looked like the younger, athletic version of himself we sometimes forget.
Pierce turned the corner after a high handoff from Rajon Rondo then took advantage of what passes for defensive rotations with the Raptors. There was no help until it was too late.
But Pierce threw it down with authority we didn’t even know he still had. Nice.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 3
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30