Jan 3, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
Paul Pierce certainly didn’t look like a crafty veteran when he took it to the rack against the Raptors on Sunday — he looked like the younger, athletic version of himself we sometimes forget.
Pierce turned the corner after a high handoff from Rajon Rondo then took advantage of what passes for defensive rotations with the Raptors. There was no help until it was too late.
But Pierce threw it down with authority we didn’t even know he still had. Nice.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4