Jan 3, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
LeBron James turned 26 last week and there was a big party… to which we were not invited. It’s okay, I was busy anyway. Big plans.
We don’t have any details from the evening, but we did get to see his birthday cake because James tweeted out a picture of it. It has all the subtlety and understatement one would expect of someone nicknamed “The King.”
But it probably tasted really good.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18