Jan 3, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
LeBron James turned 26 last week and there was a big party… to which we were not invited. It’s okay, I was busy anyway. Big plans.
We don’t have any details from the evening, but we did get to see his birthday cake because James tweeted out a picture of it. It has all the subtlety and understatement one would expect of someone nicknamed “The King.”
But it probably tasted really good.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16