Jan 3, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
LeBron James turned 26 last week and there was a big party… to which we were not invited. It’s okay, I was busy anyway. Big plans.
We don’t have any details from the evening, but we did get to see his birthday cake because James tweeted out a picture of it. It has all the subtlety and understatement one would expect of someone nicknamed “The King.”
But it probably tasted really good.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61