Jan 3, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
LeBron James turned 26 last week and there was a big party… to which we were not invited. It’s okay, I was busy anyway. Big plans.
We don’t have any details from the evening, but we did get to see his birthday cake because James tweeted out a picture of it. It has all the subtlety and understatement one would expect of someone nicknamed “The King.”
But it probably tasted really good.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)