Jan 3, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
LeBron James turned 26 last week and there was a big party… to which we were not invited. It’s okay, I was busy anyway. Big plans.
We don’t have any details from the evening, but we did get to see his birthday cake because James tweeted out a picture of it. It has all the subtlety and understatement one would expect of someone nicknamed “The King.”
But it probably tasted really good.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6