Jan 2, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
It’s a fresh and bright new year, as 2011 is welcomed in. And with the coming of the new year, we celebrate the NBA in true fashion: by telling you the myriad number of people who are out with injuries.
Anderson Varejao broke his face. His face. He’s only going to miss a few games, but the dude broke his face.
Mehmet Okur is waiting on an MRI on his back.
Seriously, people. Stop getting injured! That’s an order! Or something.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8