Jan 2, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
It’s a fresh and bright new year, as 2011 is welcomed in. And with the coming of the new year, we celebrate the NBA in true fashion: by telling you the myriad number of people who are out with injuries.
Anderson Varejao broke his face. His face. He’s only going to miss a few games, but the dude broke his face.
Mehmet Okur is waiting on an MRI on his back.
Seriously, people. Stop getting injured! That’s an order! Or something.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18