Jan 2, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
It’s a fresh and bright new year, as 2011 is welcomed in. And with the coming of the new year, we celebrate the NBA in true fashion: by telling you the myriad number of people who are out with injuries.
Anderson Varejao broke his face. His face. He’s only going to miss a few games, but the dude broke his face.
Mehmet Okur is waiting on an MRI on his back.
Seriously, people. Stop getting injured! That’s an order! Or something.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10