Jan 2, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
It’s a fresh and bright new year, as 2011 is welcomed in. And with the coming of the new year, we celebrate the NBA in true fashion: by telling you the myriad number of people who are out with injuries.
Anderson Varejao broke his face. His face. He’s only going to miss a few games, but the dude broke his face.
Mehmet Okur is waiting on an MRI on his back.
Seriously, people. Stop getting injured! That’s an order! Or something.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14