Dec 31, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
The Lakers won the title and were the best team. Kobe Bryant added another layer to his legacy. Blake Griffin exploded on the scene. The Boston Celtics defied age all the way to the finals then this season the old guys have become the most social-media friendly team in the league. There have been more NBA storylines in 2010 than you can count.
But at the end of the day, nobody changed the shape of the NBA in 2010 quite like LeBron James.
Love him. Hate him. You cannot deny that he is both one of the most supremely talented players ever and that his impact on the NBA this year has been profound.
So it seems only appropriate that our last post of 2010 is a James highlight package. Plus, this is just some damn impressive stuff.
Thanks for reading and being there with us at PBT. We promise, 2011 is going to be something not to miss around here.
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19