Dec 31, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
The Lakers won the title and were the best team. Kobe Bryant added another layer to his legacy. Blake Griffin exploded on the scene. The Boston Celtics defied age all the way to the finals then this season the old guys have become the most social-media friendly team in the league. There have been more NBA storylines in 2010 than you can count.
But at the end of the day, nobody changed the shape of the NBA in 2010 quite like LeBron James.
Love him. Hate him. You cannot deny that he is both one of the most supremely talented players ever and that his impact on the NBA this year has been profound.
So it seems only appropriate that our last post of 2010 is a James highlight package. Plus, this is just some damn impressive stuff.
Thanks for reading and being there with us at PBT. We promise, 2011 is going to be something not to miss around here.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 17
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6