Dec 31, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
The Lakers won the title and were the best team. Kobe Bryant added another layer to his legacy. Blake Griffin exploded on the scene. The Boston Celtics defied age all the way to the finals then this season the old guys have become the most social-media friendly team in the league. There have been more NBA storylines in 2010 than you can count.
But at the end of the day, nobody changed the shape of the NBA in 2010 quite like LeBron James.
Love him. Hate him. You cannot deny that he is both one of the most supremely talented players ever and that his impact on the NBA this year has been profound.
So it seems only appropriate that our last post of 2010 is a James highlight package. Plus, this is just some damn impressive stuff.
Thanks for reading and being there with us at PBT. We promise, 2011 is going to be something not to miss around here.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9