Dec 31, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
The Lakers won the title and were the best team. Kobe Bryant added another layer to his legacy. Blake Griffin exploded on the scene. The Boston Celtics defied age all the way to the finals then this season the old guys have become the most social-media friendly team in the league. There have been more NBA storylines in 2010 than you can count.
But at the end of the day, nobody changed the shape of the NBA in 2010 quite like LeBron James.
Love him. Hate him. You cannot deny that he is both one of the most supremely talented players ever and that his impact on the NBA this year has been profound.
So it seems only appropriate that our last post of 2010 is a James highlight package. Plus, this is just some damn impressive stuff.
Thanks for reading and being there with us at PBT. We promise, 2011 is going to be something not to miss around here.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18