Dec 31, 2010, 8:46 AM EDT
After Tyreke Evans dramatic game winner Wednesday, our own Matt Moore started a debate on twitter about should that shot be better defended? Should you put up at least a token defense on those long end of quarter or end of game shots?
Sometimes it doesn’t matter.
The Trail Blazers did more than just put up token defense, they trap Deron Williams in the back court Thursday night. Yet he splits the double team, launches up the 60 footer and banks it in. It would not have counted in H-O-R-S-E because he didn’t call bank, but the refs let it slide.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10