Dec 31, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
Because if there is one thing that television needed more of in 2011 it’s the Lakers and Kardashians…
Inexplicably, this show will be a cable reality hit. I wish I were wrong, but I know I’m not.
I’m trying hard to picture Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss cuddled up on the couch, firing up the DVR and watching this… eww. I shouldn’t have done that.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15