Dec 31, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
Because if there is one thing that television needed more of in 2011 it’s the Lakers and Kardashians…
Inexplicably, this show will be a cable reality hit. I wish I were wrong, but I know I’m not.
I’m trying hard to picture Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss cuddled up on the couch, firing up the DVR and watching this… eww. I shouldn’t have done that.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26