Dec 31, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
Because if there is one thing that television needed more of in 2011 it’s the Lakers and Kardashians…
Inexplicably, this show will be a cable reality hit. I wish I were wrong, but I know I’m not.
I’m trying hard to picture Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss cuddled up on the couch, firing up the DVR and watching this… eww. I shouldn’t have done that.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14