Dec 31, 2010, 8:12 AM EST
Because if there is one thing that television needed more of in 2011 it’s the Lakers and Kardashians…
Inexplicably, this show will be a cable reality hit. I wish I were wrong, but I know I’m not.
I’m trying hard to picture Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss cuddled up on the couch, firing up the DVR and watching this… eww. I shouldn’t have done that.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14