Dec 31, 2010, 8:12 AM EST
Because if there is one thing that television needed more of in 2011 it’s the Lakers and Kardashians…
Inexplicably, this show will be a cable reality hit. I wish I were wrong, but I know I’m not.
I’m trying hard to picture Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss cuddled up on the couch, firing up the DVR and watching this… eww. I shouldn’t have done that.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 4
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3