Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Each year on New Year’s Eve we should look back at what we are thankful for in the previous year.
I’m thankful for a lot of things — this blog and the chance to run it, the great people I work with (Matt Moore, Rob Mahoney and John Krolik) and all of you for taking time out of your day to spend with us. We appreciate it. Oh, and I’m really thankful for bacon. And beer.
Oh, and I’m thankful for Blake Griffin. He helps remind us why basketball is so fun. So, here’s one last highlight package for the new year.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6