Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Each year on New Year’s Eve we should look back at what we are thankful for in the previous year.
I’m thankful for a lot of things — this blog and the chance to run it, the great people I work with (Matt Moore, Rob Mahoney and John Krolik) and all of you for taking time out of your day to spend with us. We appreciate it. Oh, and I’m really thankful for bacon. And beer.
Oh, and I’m thankful for Blake Griffin. He helps remind us why basketball is so fun. So, here’s one last highlight package for the new year.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 40
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23