Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Each year on New Year’s Eve we should look back at what we are thankful for in the previous year.
I’m thankful for a lot of things — this blog and the chance to run it, the great people I work with (Matt Moore, Rob Mahoney and John Krolik) and all of you for taking time out of your day to spend with us. We appreciate it. Oh, and I’m really thankful for bacon. And beer.
Oh, and I’m thankful for Blake Griffin. He helps remind us why basketball is so fun. So, here’s one last highlight package for the new year.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46