Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Each year on New Year’s Eve we should look back at what we are thankful for in the previous year.
I’m thankful for a lot of things — this blog and the chance to run it, the great people I work with (Matt Moore, Rob Mahoney and John Krolik) and all of you for taking time out of your day to spend with us. We appreciate it. Oh, and I’m really thankful for bacon. And beer.
Oh, and I’m thankful for Blake Griffin. He helps remind us why basketball is so fun. So, here’s one last highlight package for the new year.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (46)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)