Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Each year on New Year’s Eve we should look back at what we are thankful for in the previous year.
I’m thankful for a lot of things — this blog and the chance to run it, the great people I work with (Matt Moore, Rob Mahoney and John Krolik) and all of you for taking time out of your day to spend with us. We appreciate it. Oh, and I’m really thankful for bacon. And beer.
Oh, and I’m thankful for Blake Griffin. He helps remind us why basketball is so fun. So, here’s one last highlight package for the new year.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85