Dec 31, 2010, 2:42 PM EDT
New Year’s Eve is a time for reflection. And champagne. And singing Robert Burns. But also reflection.
“I learned a lot, 2010 was a new beginning for me, well, I’d say late 2010 was a new beginning,” James said.
“It was a new start. All the decisions I made through 2010, I’ll live with. Some were better than others. But I’m a happy man right now so I’m excited what 2011 has to bring.”
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17