Dec 31, 2010, 2:42 PM EDT
New Year’s Eve is a time for reflection. And champagne. And singing Robert Burns. But also reflection.
“I learned a lot, 2010 was a new beginning for me, well, I’d say late 2010 was a new beginning,” James said.
“It was a new start. All the decisions I made through 2010, I’ll live with. Some were better than others. But I’m a happy man right now so I’m excited what 2011 has to bring.”
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11