Dec 31, 2010, 2:42 PM EST
New Year’s Eve is a time for reflection. And champagne. And singing Robert Burns. But also reflection.
“I learned a lot, 2010 was a new beginning for me, well, I’d say late 2010 was a new beginning,” James said.
“It was a new start. All the decisions I made through 2010, I’ll live with. Some were better than others. But I’m a happy man right now so I’m excited what 2011 has to bring.”
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 0
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 4
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 9
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 21
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49