Dec 31, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
A sore Achilles has hampered the Sixers Andre Iguodala all season, as a result he has been less explosive, which has led to a drop in shooting percentage (and with it scoring). He’s just not the same dynamic player.
After missing the last two games due to Achilles tendinitis, the Sixers have announced that Iguodala will miss the next five games as well as they try to rest him and get him right, according to Kate Fagan with the Philadelphia Inquirer. That includes him sitting out tonight against the Lakers.
This means more court time for rookie Evan Turner, as he continues to try and find his way in the NBA. Iguodala will be evaluated and may return to the court Jan.10
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11