Dec 31, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
A sore Achilles has hampered the Sixers Andre Iguodala all season, as a result he has been less explosive, which has led to a drop in shooting percentage (and with it scoring). He’s just not the same dynamic player.
After missing the last two games due to Achilles tendinitis, the Sixers have announced that Iguodala will miss the next five games as well as they try to rest him and get him right, according to Kate Fagan with the Philadelphia Inquirer. That includes him sitting out tonight against the Lakers.
This means more court time for rookie Evan Turner, as he continues to try and find his way in the NBA. Iguodala will be evaluated and may return to the court Jan.10
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 1
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 30
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25