Dec 30, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
Maybe it’s that stable Canadian upbringing, but Steve Nash is one of the most even-tempered guys in the league.
Which is why when he loses it, you take notice.
The Suns were not getting the breaks or calls late in Wednesday night’s loss to the Sixers — and that was a fourth straight loss for the Suns, so frustration is mounting — when there was a disputed out of bounds call. Nash was sure it was the Suns ball, but the refs gave it to the Sixers.
“I’m going to f*****g punch one of these motherf*****s in the face.”
I really think that this speaks more to Nash’s frustration with the season boiling up in one moment then it does this one call in this one game. And if anyone has a right to be frustrated it is Nash, although when he signed his last deal with the Suns he had to have an idea the team was headed more in this direction than up.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 2
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 7
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 36
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73