Dec 30, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
Maybe it’s that stable Canadian upbringing, but Steve Nash is one of the most even-tempered guys in the league.
Which is why when he loses it, you take notice.
The Suns were not getting the breaks or calls late in Wednesday night’s loss to the Sixers — and that was a fourth straight loss for the Suns, so frustration is mounting — when there was a disputed out of bounds call. Nash was sure it was the Suns ball, but the refs gave it to the Sixers.
“I’m going to f*****g punch one of these motherf*****s in the face.”
I really think that this speaks more to Nash’s frustration with the season boiling up in one moment then it does this one call in this one game. And if anyone has a right to be frustrated it is Nash, although when he signed his last deal with the Suns he had to have an idea the team was headed more in this direction than up.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15