Dec 30, 2010, 12:19 PM EDT
Ridnour is certainly the better of the two guards Minnesota has on the table — better shooter, more assists, and fewer turnovers this season. Which is why the Wolves may be hesitant. The trade chip on the Knicks end is Anthony Randolph, the freakish athlete who has not been able to find steady room in either Don Nelson’s or Mike D’Antoni’s rotations.
This may or may not go anywhere, but look for the Knicks to keep working hard to get a backup point guard in town.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 4
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 5
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 14
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 18
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 15
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1