Dec 30, 2010, 12:19 PM EST
Ridnour is certainly the better of the two guards Minnesota has on the table — better shooter, more assists, and fewer turnovers this season. Which is why the Wolves may be hesitant. The trade chip on the Knicks end is Anthony Randolph, the freakish athlete who has not been able to find steady room in either Don Nelson’s or Mike D’Antoni’s rotations.
This may or may not go anywhere, but look for the Knicks to keep working hard to get a backup point guard in town.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 7
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 5
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 32
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (58)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)