Dec 30, 2010, 12:19 PM EDT
Ridnour is certainly the better of the two guards Minnesota has on the table — better shooter, more assists, and fewer turnovers this season. Which is why the Wolves may be hesitant. The trade chip on the Knicks end is Anthony Randolph, the freakish athlete who has not been able to find steady room in either Don Nelson’s or Mike D’Antoni’s rotations.
This may or may not go anywhere, but look for the Knicks to keep working hard to get a backup point guard in town.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11