Dec 30, 2010, 12:19 PM EDT
Ridnour is certainly the better of the two guards Minnesota has on the table — better shooter, more assists, and fewer turnovers this season. Which is why the Wolves may be hesitant. The trade chip on the Knicks end is Anthony Randolph, the freakish athlete who has not been able to find steady room in either Don Nelson’s or Mike D’Antoni’s rotations.
This may or may not go anywhere, but look for the Knicks to keep working hard to get a backup point guard in town.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18